Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Remediation Techniques and Strategies
Creating the system to address active colonization and the damage organisms can cause as they deteriorate organic matter begins with a thorough examination of the property. Our project manager inspects surface damage and determines where drying zones should get established and where initial action like controlled demolition should begin. Our technicians have extensive training and certifications for:
• Mold Remediation
• Attic Mold
• Basement Mold Remediation
• Bathroom Mold Removal
• Black Mold
• Mold Specialists
Is Bathroom Mold Removal Necessary?
A visual inspection often indicates mold stains on tile grout lines in a shower stall or tub area. Hidden structural damage to the green board backing may require demolition if the mold remediation is not addressed swiftly.
Mold Damage Repairs
Controlled demolition is one of the multiple mold remediation approaches used in the recovery of mold-damaged homes and businesses. With a general contracting license (#999460), we address structural breaches and roof leaking that result in excess moisture causing mold damage. Repairs allow us to prevent future mold recurrences while mitigating the costs associated with the controlled demolition of the non-salvageable materials.
Deodorization from Certified Mold Specialists
Black mold growth in your home can cause lingering musty odor that can spread through the affected area and the HVAC system. Counteractants can reduce this odor's concentration and severity, but it is a combination of thermal fogging, hydroxyl generators, and HEPA-filtration air scrubbers that neutralize it entirely. Our goal is to improve indoor air quality.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (818) 244-6005
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (818) 244-6005
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: